Your committee met in DFW at the TWU ATD Headquarters last week and accomplished the following:
• Worked to complete reconciliation process for the Mechanic and Related, MLS/Stores and MCT groups. We have completed the review of all the articles of both CBA’s for each group.
• Continued discussions with AMT Technical Crew Chief Instructor/MTS.
• The seniority integration committee is now scheduled to meet the week of November 9th in Washington DC and will work on a parallel track with the Negotiating Committee to address seniority issues and create lists for each classification.
• Your Committee fully understands that the Membership is eager to reach these important steps in the process. We look forward to together engaging the company and securing our futures with what we deserve and are entitled to.
• We remain steadfast in attaining an agreement that recognizes our member’s sacrifices that placed American Airlines in the position to continue to post their largest profits in its history.
We thank you for your continued support, patience and solidarity.
Click here to print update and post on all bulletin boards.
Mechanic and Related/Stores Negotiations Committee